ACAMS 3rd Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference – MENA – Dubai 20-21 Jan 2013
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is the premier organization for anti-money laundering (AML) professionals and its mission is to advance the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
On Sunday 20th and Monday 21st January, 2013 ACAMS are holding their 3rd Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference in Dubai .
Among the topics on the 2 day conference are:
- Identifying Trends, Challenges and Best Practices for AML Compliance in the MENA Region
- Managing the Risks of Banking Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Analyzing the Financial Crime Typologies Affecting the MENA Region
- Establishing a Robust Risk-Based Approach to Financial Crime Prevention and Detection
- Enhancing Your AML Investigations and Law Enforcement Reporting
- Assessing the Latest Financial Crime Risk for Financial Institutions: m-Payments and e-Banking
- Adopting Multi-Jurisdictional Compliance Procedures to Spot Tax Evasion
- Effectively Complying with Extraterritorial Sanctions Regimes
To read more about the event and to register see: http://amlmena.org
ACAMS 3rd Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference – MENA Program details: http://amlmena.org/program.asp